Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and you’re no doubt prepping for the massive undertaking of putting together a Thanksgiving feast. Understandably, you want to dazzle your family and guests with hams, roasts, dish after dish of cranberries and potatoes, and desserts… but do you want to put in all that work next month too? With Christmas songs already playing on the radio, consider taking a load off and letting Chapala’s Mexican Restaurant cater your next holiday meal.
More Time with Loved Ones
Spending time with friends and family is what the Holidays are all about! Unfortunately, spending hours in the kitchen cooking and cleaning means you miss out on all the activities with the little ones, skip the board games, and miss out on making lasting memories with those you hold dear. So don’t let this holiday season pass you by without experiencing the joy and wonder of it all with your family and friends.
In a country with so many cultures and delicious foods, switch up your Christmas dinner with a meal prepared just for you by Chapala’s Mexican Restaurant.
Burritos, Tacos, & Enchiladas
Catering from Chapala’s Mexican Restaurant for Christmas may be different from the traditional meal that your guests expect. Still, there is something to be said for mixing things up, and Mexican food sounds tantalizing, no? Think about the last time you held a taco with toppings overflowing or dug into a steamy burrito. From when the food is served to when you clear the table, you cannot help but savor those beautiful flavors. The gooey melted cheeses, homemade tortillas, and rich green and red chile flavors — spread the magic of Chapala’s Mexican Restaurant catering by sharing these wonderful tastes with your loved ones.
Taking the Stress Out of The Holidays
We touched on this, but it bears repeating because it’s important. Working adults’ time is stretched thin, and they don’t often have time to relax. Vacations can be overwhelming when traveling, trying to make the most of your time. So this Christmas season, let’s try something different! Catering from a Chapala’s allows you to put the pots and pans back in the cupboards and skip the busy grocery stores.
Who Likes to Clean?
So you’re still on the fence regarding catering and are leaning towards cooking a massive meal for your loved ones. Have you taken into account the mess you’ll be responsible for? A big downside of preparing Christmas dinner is cleaning up after. When you cater, you don’t have to do one minute of cleaning up after the meal. You only have to worry about how many tacos and tamales you need to order! Doesn’t that sound nice?
- Spicy enchiladas: You choose ground beef, chicken, picadillo (shredded pork & beef), chile verde (pork with green sauce), or cheese fillings rolled up in a corn tortilla. Topped with your choice of our savory enchilada sauces with melted cheese and served with rice & choice of refried or Rancho (cholesterol-free) beans.
- Juicy quesadillas: Flour tortillas stuffed with cheddar & jack cheese, onion, tomato & mild green chiles and served with sour cream & guacamole. Includes your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork or picadillo (shredded beef & pork).
- Tasty tacos: You name it, we have it. Soft or crunchy, with our special salsa, lettuce, and cheese, and your choice of meat or vegetarian.
- Sizzling fajitas: Your choice of meat marinated in our secret fajita sauce, then delivered sizzling hot over a bed of sautéed onions & green peppers. Served with pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, rice, corn, or flour tortillas & choice of refried or Rancho beans.
- And so much more: Just ask!
Chapala’s Mexican Restaurant has proudly served Eugene and Springfield’s finest Mexican cuisine since 1994. Come see why we are Eugene’s favorite Mexican restaurant and caterer.